I oppose the Comprehensive Immigration Reform in its current form rewarding law breaking while evaporating ways to legally immigrate!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Contacted Congress again

Well I do live in Germany now, yet it is hard to fit in here as well. In some ways I now feel American and not German, in spite of the partly miserable experience I had in the US. Anyways I hang on. For now, I just note I gave a sign of life to the Wisconsin congress(wo)men:

"herewith I would like to inform you of my new address. As your Middleton and DC staffers might remember, I am the father of a US citizen in Middleton WI and have moved away back to Germany after divorce and no possibility to keep working on H1B in the US. I still feel responsible to urge for changes in the legal immigration system to allow people with infants in the US to immigrate legally for the support of their children, especially if they have lived in the US legally and obtained advanced US degrees. Please do not use the above address this form requires me to enter, but note my new home address: ..."

No comments: