I oppose the Comprehensive Immigration Reform in its current form rewarding law breaking while evaporating ways to legally immigrate!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Posted at Indymedia

Well, now the Open Letter is posted at IndyMedia, especially since neither the Capitol Times nor TIME Magazine responded yet.


German IndyMedia


Madison WI IndyMedia


I also contacted the Progressive Magazine in Madison, WI asking for an OpEd opportunity.


PetitionOnline.com


digg.com


Last year, I have contacted every single one TV station in Madison, both newspapers, the national TV networks, several newspapers in major cities, The Nation, TIME, and Newsweek. Amazingly, not a single one responded. I did get a response from the German consulate in Chicago saying they can't do anything, of course. And one from the Green Party of Germany with no further follow-up after informing me which parlamentarian will be notified.
For one, I don't believe anymore in the distinction of liberal and conservative, that silly American thing. On certain issues, there just is ignorance. Fathers rights is ignored by a lot of so-called liberals and leftists. This is not to say that fathers rights might be pro-immigrant voices either, yet I have met some extremely nice and helpful people there - thank you Joe of Wisconsin Fathers for Children and Families.
It just happens to be I don't believe in inevitable destinies. I mean, some human construct like immigration laws is not something biologically inevitable such as death. So I am not gonna calm down and shut up! Be aware - I endured communism, and I am not intimidated by any crap capitalism poops.


This counter is just showing how many people read the Open Letter at this site alone:





No comments: