I oppose the Comprehensive Immigration Reform in its current form rewarding law breaking while evaporating ways to legally immigrate!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Two more media contact attempts



(Just 46 readers in 13 hours: readership is slow today on a weekend day, and most people come from DSL IPs rather than corporate office IPs; hope the site will gain momentum again monday.)
--


Number who supported the Open Letter as a petition: PetitionOnline Count


digg.com


Now I contacted an unnamed columnist of Newsweek, and I did contact Michelle Malkin. I know she would be anti-immigrant being the daughter of immigrants herself, but it would be interesting to see how she justifies the rewarding of the illegals and the kicking out of legals (or diminishing ways to immigrate legally for any reason) at the same time. If she ignores my mail, I will note that, if she attacks me, I don't care this gives me publicity as well.:

My message to Mrs Malkin:

we may strongly disagree on certain things politically, but nevertheless I find it important you are informed of my own stance for immigration reform, and how I think this rewarding of illegal behavior and at the same time shutting out much of legal immigration is extremely enraging me.

You have permission to quote this anywhere you want.

Please, take a look at my story on

http://immigrationparentsreform.blogspot.com/ and links throughout!

I think the US should be ashamed of how it treats those that follow the rules, lose their families through it, and now take all hopes of supporting children (US citizen) of divorce by more than peanut money from the lost father overseas.

This is no different than the wall erected by the Communists in Germany - and I endured that. Now I will not be silenced.

I shall fight on!

The US can separate families without this, just by not accepting international consensus that parents and minor children belong together, which appears to be cemented with the CIR.

.
Image courtesy of Wikipedia.

Dirk Krueger

No comments: