I oppose the Comprehensive Immigration Reform in its current form rewarding law breaking while evaporating ways to legally immigrate!

Monday, May 14, 2007

TIME Magazine asked for an OpEd

Also I contacted TIME Magazine to use my open letter. If no response, I will go to other media outlets.

"Dear Time Magazine,

please consider the publication or use of my Open Letter to President Bush (e.g. as an OpEd), which I have also sent in part to the Bill Clinton foundation. I keep track of the contacts on a blog (http://immigrationparentsreform.blogspot.com). If I do not hear from you, I will also ask Newsweek or other print media.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely

Dirk Krueger"

---
At the same time, I started to post correspondence online, and also asked FAIR, Fair Media Council, and Madison Indy Media for coverage. The latter may be a way to write another editorial on the issue ...

As of May 19, no media has taken up the issue.

No comments: